Have you ever thought about dental treatments that didn’t involve poking and prodding your mouth with an assortment of dental tools? Since 1994, lasers have been in use for many dental treatments.
– Lasers can be used to eradicate mouth lesions and canker sores in your inner gums.
– If you require oral cancer screening, lasers can be used to extract a small piece of tissue from your gums for a cancer biopsy.
– Lasers can be used to sanitize and reshape the area in and around a tooth before a root canal treatment is performed.
– Lasers can be used to stimulate gels used in tooth whitening treatments to clean deep stains and discolorations.
– Lasers can eliminate the decay, or the excess gum tissue surrounding a tooth before a dental filling is used to fill a cavity.
If you are interested in learning how we use lasers at Moore Family Dental and how they can benefit your oral health care, call 304-699-0359 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Aaron Moore and our team at Moore Family Dental in Parkersburg, West Virginia. Come in soon to experience all about the joys of a better smile.